Diu is island situated slightly off the coast of Kathiawad near the Port of Veraval in Gujarat with a coastal length of 21 kms. and is at a distance of about 768 kms. from Daman, the Capital of the newly formed Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. Diu is bounded by Gir-Somnath and Amreli District of Gujarat in the North and by the Arabian Sea from three sides. It is connected to the mainland via two bridges. Its length from the extremes north and south, measures 4.6 kms and width from east to west measures 13.8 kms. The altitude is 6 meters above sea level. The topography is generally plain. The hillocks attain maximum height of 30 metres.
- Diu Municipal Council, Diu Providing and Fixing of Samyana & Other allied works for the Celebration of Gandhi Jayanti at Khukri Vessel, Diu for the year 2023.
- Public Works Department, Diu Construction of 5 nos. Gram Panchayat Building at Vanakbar and Saudwadi Area (2nd Call) (eTender).
- Public Works Department, Diu RFP for Selection of Architectural Consultant for Development of Tourist Resort at Ghoghla, Diu (eTender).
- Child Development Project Office, Diu Application are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper on Honorarium basis. Eligible candidates who fulfil the Educational Qualification and other criteria can submit their application in prescribed format personally to the office 06/10/2023 up to 5.00 pm.
- Community Health Centre, Ghoghla, Diu Walk in interview for the posts of Aasha on 03/10/2023 at 10.30 am onwards at Collectorate, Diu.
- Community Health Centre, Ghoghla, Diu Walk in interview for the posts of (1) Pediatrician (2) Radiologist (3) Obstetrician and Gynecologist (4) Physician (under the UT Plan) (5) Psychiatrist (6) Microbiologist (IDSP) (7) Councellor (ARSH) (under NHM Scheme) on 03/10/2023 at 10.00 am onwards at Collectorate, Diu.
Fire Station :
Rescue & Relief :