|Name of Approval / NoC / License / Registration||New Building Plan Approval from PDA|
|Authority||Town Planning Department|
|Applicability Criteria||To all investor obtaining Plinth Level Certificate in Panchayat areas of Diu District administered by PDA, Diu.|
|Documents Required||1. Annexure III, IV and Annexure V (Mandatory)
(Annexure V is required if the building is High
2. Copy of N.A. Sanad /Order/ Property card for existing Gaothan area. (Mandatory)
3. Original certified Map of Survey/Plot no. issued by City Survey office, Daman (latest original) (Mandatory)
4. I and XIV nakal (Latest original) (Mandatory)
5. Building Plan with complete details as per Rule 6.7 to 6.12 of DCR 2005 (Building plan shall also include Key Plan/Location plan, site plan and service plan.) (Mandatory)
6. Cost Estimate for the proposed building from the Registered Architect/engineer. (Mandatory)
7. Scrutiny fees (By ATM card or by cheque) (mandatory – to be submitted at the time of application) Amount of scrutiny fees for plot area upto 1000 sqmt –Rs. 500/- 1001 sqm to 2000sqm Rs.1000/- More than 2000sqm Rs. 1 per sqm.
8. NOC of the coast Guard Authority for Height Restriction/ Receive copy of application made for issuance of NOC to Coast Guard Authority (Mandatory).
9. Provisional NOC from Fire Department (Applicable to all building except Residential building having height less than 15m)
10. CRZ clearance certificate of the concerned authority (This is required in case of land falling under CRZ).
11. True copy of approved layout plan and Sub division order (This is applicable if land is part of private Industrial Estate/ Private sub division.)
Town Planning Department
Location : First Floor, Near RFO Office | City : Diu | PIN Code : 362520
Phone : 02875-252239